Be part of our growing team!
We are looking for aestheticians who enjoy providing friendly, professional and knowledgeable service with a heart to help our clients.
Description of Duties:
· Attend to customers’ needs and provide professional aesthetics treatment
· Demonstrate high standard and quality service to customers
· Build and maintain a good relationship with existing/new customers and maintain excellent service quality
· Manage appointments and deliver them timely
· Sensitive and attentive to each guest’s comfort and needs
· Adheres to high professional standards in dressing and grooming according to the organization’s standard operating procedures
· Practices the highest standards in terms of sanitation, neatness and visual presentation
· Meets retail sales performance requirements and induce return customers
· Document and update client records periodically
· NITEC in Beauty Therapy, Beauty Certifications such as ITEC, CIBTEC, CIDESCO, or any other relevant certificates.
· Proven expertise in aesthetics treatment processes with a strong passion for this industry.
· Bilingualism with a good command of English is a plus
· Positive attitude with a high level of initiative
· Exhibits right values towards customers
· A good team player with great client service skill
Micro molecular medicinal botanical extract deeply penetrates into hair roots, unclog blocked hair follicles and reduces inflammatory.
Provides essential nutrients for cells regeneration, repair and strengthen damaged follicles. Restoring scalp tissues and maintain it in the natural balanced state.
Increase blood circulation and oxygen in the hair follicles. Weak and ageing hair follicles are now strengthened, preventing pre-mature ageing and promoting healthy hair growth.
MANAGER, DEMAND PLANNING
The role of a Demand Planning Manager is to support the process of managing demand signals for products to effectively drive the Supply Chain as well as provide an accurate demand plan to guide the gross sales (shipment) plan. The Manager will partner with the Demand Planning Director and Executive Director in the creation and management of the operational demand plan by SKU / market / channel / DC / key account in the SAP Advanced Planning Optimizer (APO) System. The Manager will also play a role in the Sales Inventory and Operations Planning (SIOP) process by supporting the General Manager(s) in partnering across the Supply Planning, Sales, Marketing, Finance & Global Teams to ensure alignment in strategy between the demand, supply and financial plans.
Description of Duties:
Education: Bachelor's Degree required.